ZNF ZBA Z7S ZSA Sailing via the Cape from USA to Asia
Dear Valued Customer,
In continuation to the Client Advisory issued on 19th December, please be informed that due to the safety issue in the Red Sea / Gulf Region, the below vessels will be diverted via the Cape of Good Hope on the way from USA to Asia.
• ZNF GSL GRANIA (EM6) 18E
• ZNF MAERSK KOWLOON (UGW) 106E
• ZNF MAERSK STOCKHOLM (MS9) 38E
• ZBA GUNVOR MAERSK (GNU) 21W
• ZBA MAERSK SARAT (MS1) 13W
• Z7S COLUMBINE MAERSK (XCR) 22E
• Z7S GJERTRUD MAERSK (TR6) 26E
• ZSA CLEMENTINE MAERSK (ECT) 26W
For further details including alternative routing of your shipment, please contact our local offices. Alternatively, please visit our website https://www.zim.com for the latest update.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
*Arrival times may be subject to changes and cannot be guaranteed by the carrier, as also indicated in the Bill of lading Terms and Conditions.